Monday, May 25, 2015

These things I know for sure - May 21, 2015


These things I know for sure - the "I am happy today" edition
-I am happy because I had so much fun last night and I realized that I don't do that nearly as much as I should. Thank you Joelle Porter.
-I am happy because one of my dearest friends, really a sister from another mother, found out yesterday she does not have cancer.  ‪#‎grateful‬ Michelle
-My kid is on her school trip and having so much fun.
-I can start to drive short distances. ‪#‎7weeksfromBreaktoHealing‬‪#‎ohHellaYeah‬
-I expect that I will hug a tree this weekend and hear the ocean.
-My ortho said that I will be able to support my body weight in downward dog in a month or so, and that it is okay to try now.  ‪#‎movemybody‬
-I am going to dance in my living room today until I am soaked from head to toe. ‪#‎bestexcercise‬
-I am so profoundly grateful.

No comments: