Monday, May 25, 2015

These things I know for sure - May 13, 2015


These things I know for sure - 
-Healthy and vibrant is always better.
-When I fell, others held me up.
-Tell those you love and care for, that you LOVE them everyday, all the time. Because life really can be so short.  ‪#‎RIPGianCarlo‬ ‪#‎RIPLiz‬
-I miss driving.
-I miss my carpool kids.
-I really miss my dad.
-That we should all have our emergency kits updated, right now. ‪#‎AltasIsShrugging‬ ‪#‎ringofFire‬
-The next few days will reveal the next few years.
-I really dig the people that dress in period clothing and their events.
-Nothing heals like sleeping.
-I am strong.
-I desperately need a vacation.
-I am no longer certain that I know what I thought I knew.
-I am blessed that my friends are my friends - I am truly blessed by the company I keep.
-Same thing with my family.
-In about a year my wrist will be able to withstand my body weight and I can then do Downward Dog. ‪#‎YES‬

No comments: