Monday, May 25, 2015

These things I know for sure - August 22, 2014


These things I know for sure - 
Like begets like.
I am so thankful for my mom, my sister and my brother.
I am not afraid.
I need a new hair cut.
Nothing feels as good as catching up. ‪#‎paperwork‬ ‪#‎officemess‬
There is nothing like icy cold sweet watermelon.
Pre-code movies are so much better than the over produced films of today.
Even though I have not spent time this summer with my sisters Michelle DaraHallie, they know. They just know...
When I get old I am going to be a wild wizened old woman and I am going to just love it.
There is nothing, absolutely nothing like lying under my favorite tree at Iris' and watching the clouds roll by. Well, unless my sis is keeping me company, then it is perfect.
Hearing Lucy snore makes me want to take a nap. ‪#‎HereKittyKitty‬
Perhaps a repeat, but I really do wear my heart on my sleeve. ‪#‎unapologetic‬‪#‎IloveLove‬
Asilomar beach keeps calling me back.
There is a cup of hot chocolate somewhere in my near future.
Craving the scent of Hawai'i - it immediately puts my body at ease.

No comments: