Monday, May 25, 2015

These things I know for sure - January 26, 2015


These things I know for sure -
I wish I were in Hawaii. Right now. If I close my eyes I can smell the warm waters of the Pacific mixed with plumeria.
Purging half of my wardrobe is freeing. (No, I am not going to go shopping, don't believe everything you are told.)
I am having moments of such clarity and hope.  ‪#‎HelloOldFriends‬
I am in need of my own garden. ‪#‎IwantToGrowMyOwnTomatoes‬
I am in need of a hike.
I am in need of an 80s night of dancing - new wave not Tears for Fears (I really dislike T4F).
I miss my Grattan girlfriends - Hallie, Michelle, Dara, Tia, Christina, Kaori, Mary, Alisa, et all - see above for dancing.
I am tired of witnessing the disparity between the "have nots" and the "extreme haves". 
That when one door closes, the universe has other plans. Those plans are usually better.
I really wish I had a housekeeper.
I am really happy my sister is in the city. Love the impromptu visits. ‪#‎likeoldtimes‬
In the past few months traffic in SF has doubled.
I am really craving pineapple juice - gallons of it.
Mortality and aging - I am not quite sure how to process either.
Seeing homeless old people begging breaks my heart and terrifies me.
I really do want all of my people to be happy. ‪#‎pollyanna‬

No comments: