Saturday, June 6, 2009

and then there is the laughter...

This past week has been a week of hysterical laughter.  It began with my husband and I watching the funniest movie we have seen in a long long time - OSS 117, Cairo, Nest of Spies. If you are easily offended then skip it you won't get the humor and it was never meant for you anyway.  But if you like to laugh until you cannot stand, sit or for that matter hold your bladder - this is the movie for you!

Okay so laughter.

My daughter has made me laugh, my husband has made me laugh, my friends have made me laugh and I have made me laugh as well. 

The week ended wonderfully with breakfast with one of my girlfriends and we laughed from the moment we sat down until I dropped her off at BART.  I would gladly say that laughter is good for the soul.  

So here is your laugh...

No comments: