Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fuck You!

Today I am in the middle of a conversation. It seemed important, I listened, I heard, I gave my opinion. And, I was told that what I had to say was not important, not going to be considered because I was too easy to put down. My face dropped, tears welled, whoa, it felt like a gun shot. So I calmly said, why don't you try that again. I was flatly told that they felt pinned against the wall by me and that they were being set up. Again, and even a more deliberate calm question, why don't you try that again. Nothing...

My heart pounded, my stomach hurt, I no longer had spit in my mouth.

"What you have to say is not important and so easy to put down"...I have no words for what an insult that really is. No apologies came, no clarification, nothing, just storming off, yelling you pushed my buttons.

Well you know what, FUCK YOU!

No comments: